Monday, May 26, 2008

Who doesn't love shoes?

What girl honestly doesn't love a gorgeous pair of shoes? So I checked out a few brands (or selections of the 89 brands on the Gravity Pope website) and here are a few of my favorites!


First of all, I love these colourful T-straps by Paul Smith. I'm a huge fan of bright colours, especially in spring, so for me, they are great. ($340 cdn)






Also extremely bright and wonderful are the flowered heels by Betsey Johnson. I love the brightness of the colours and they honestly just make me feel happy inside! ($200 cdn)








Continuing on the idea of brightly coloured shoes, I'm a hug fan of the Kenneth Cole Reaction "chip n dip" yellow heels ($ 110). I love the contrasting on these, as well as the bright colour.








As far as colour goes, I'm also into these Belle heels ($420). The colour is great and the style is not bad either.










I'm also going crazy for To & Co's bootie ($585)! I love the colour, love the little buttons. This from a girl who has been slow to warm up to the idea of boots in general, these are definately one of the better pairs I've seen.





Vialis's gisele design ($325) is great too. I like the contrasting colours and the design of the straps and the colour is nice too.









I also like the black ones from Irregular Choice. The whole concept and design of the shoe is great and I've always been a big fan of black and white.









Also in black and white were my favourite shoes that I found: the black and white campers. I love the design, the print, even the children on the front. When I get paid at the end of the month, a trip to Gravity Pope might definately be in order!

So, that's the shoes I loved this time around. Let me know what you think, agree or disagree, or let me know whose shoes I should check out next! <3

3 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I like the first pair by Paul Smith the best!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

oh gosh, i love all of the florals

Anonymous said...

The Kenneth Cole pair is great! And I absolutely love, LOVE Betsy Johnson! This brand is so hip and colorful always~