Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sorry again for the absence, I've been sick and doing a lo more sleeping and a lot less blogging. Apologies. Anyhow, I figured I might as well get started on Fall 08 with one of my favorite designing duos: Victor and Rolf! There were some definate themes, with the words "NO" and "Dream On" appearing everywhere (including in giant letters on the front of coats). I think that the second last dress is terribly clever and I absolutely love the first photo. Generally, I think the collection is lovely and everything I would have expected from Victor and Rolf. (photos from ny magazine)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely in love with the "No" belt in the second photo!

Ella Gregory said...

I can't wait to go and see their exhibition. This has ot me in the mood!