Monday, July 21, 2008

A bit of a different angle

I know I usually don't talk about anything personal, but today I can't quite help myself. I'm that excited. I had a run of good shoe shopping (and bought nothing else except a necklace that I was going to wear especially for an event but then decided on my silver jewelry instead). Anyway, within 2 days (Thursday and Friday) I bought 3 pairs of shoes (all on sale to boot and one over 75% off).
The first pair I bought were from a small boutique called Pink Sugar that's less than a block from where I work. I love this purple leather flats and they were more that 75% off because they're old stock (last fall). I love them to pieces (even the way they smell) but unfortunately in my excitement I failed to realize that's they're about a size too small (I swear they felt fine in the store). I've been wearing them anyway and trying to stretch out the leather a bit, so we'll see.
The second pair I bought were a bit of a surprise. They're from "Feet First", a mall shoe store that I've always thought of as a bit of an 'old lady store'. So imagine my surprise when I fell in love with these! I even ended up wearing them to my cousin's outdoor wedding on Saturday (since the shoes I was planning to wear ended up looking silly with my dress).

The last pair I bought are a pair I've been admiring at Browns all spring. Everytime I go in, I look at them so when they were over 50% off and in my size, I had to buy them.

Overall, it was a good couple days, though the fact that the purple ones don't fit that well is a bummer. I think the black sandals are my favourites, even though I've been keeping my eye on the pink ones all season. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Times of Glory said...

Dear, I love love love these shoes! You must know how hard to find a pair of cute and comfy ballerinas! I love all of them! They look stylish and chic xxxxxxxx

Couture Carrie said...

Those polka dot flats are so cute!
And I just realized that I am on your blogroll (thanks!!) so I added you to mine :)

xoxox,
CC