Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9: Transeasonal

I wrote my first final exam; only 2 more until holidays! Today's topic is "transeasonal," which is the term Donna Karan used to describe her latest collection, rather than simply "pre-fall." Whatever the name, I thought it was a darling little collection. I really like the impression of feminine softness that I got as I looked through the designs. Below are few of my favourite looks, though the collection includes more colour than I've shown. I think the black sleeveless look is my favourite. (Photos from wwd.com).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

money is just easier -- people give you money and you can buy anything you want and make sure it is something you want :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That ruffle dress-thing is pretty awesome. Also, love the new term. I hope that implies it can be worn in any season...

DaisyChain said...

I love the outfits,
=)

Anonymous said...

it's so sweet that she does that. we don't do that in here though :( i wish we did!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful looks!

xoxo,
La C.