Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pre-fall

Sorry I've missed a few days, but Friday was the last day of classes and I've just been very busy studying for finals and so on. Plus I realized I left my USB with all of my photos and such for the advent calendar at school, so hopefully I can pick that up tomarrow.

Anyway, Chanel Pre-fall came out recently and I've decided to showcase my favourite looks. According to style.com, Karl Lagerfeld's theme for the collection was "Paris-Moscou" and it was inspired by Coco Chanel's relationship with Russian Grand Duke Dmitri Pavlovich. I hope you enjoy! (Photos from style.com).












4 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

i really like the runway look too

Anonymous said...

thank you for commenting darling
i think she is gorgeous, indeed
how are you? hope your weekend was nice!

Cindiddy said...

im seeing this everywhere but i love it too much!!!!! thanks for posting!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I really like these. The Russian influences are grand.