Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Belated birthday and.... Canada's Next Top Model

So I just realized that I totally missed my blog's birthday! It was on the twentieth. So happy birthday to you my dear blog and I'm sorry I neglect you from time to time!

Tonight is the premier of the next season of Canada's Next Top Model. I know a lot of people are sick of the whole top model idea, but I just can't stop watching it! And I'm excited because it's the Canadian version, which hasn't been on in a while. Plus it's hosted by Jay Manuel, so no over-the-top, melodramatic Tyra-ness for us!

So here are my top three picks jugding from the beauty shots and the pieces of the application videos I could watch (a bunch would only play a few seconds). The link at the bottom is to their audition video (it'll probably only work if you're from Canada). (Photos from ctv.ca)

Heather:

Heather's video had no sound, but I thought it was adorable anyway. I think she's very pretty (hopefully not too pretty) and I'm excited to see what they do for her makeover.
http://watch.ctv.ca/canadas-next-top-model/finalists/application-videos/#clip166418

Nikita:

Nikita showed a lot of confidence in her application video and seemed like she had a lot of personality, which can be really important. Overall, she seemed like a really cool person.
http://watch.ctv.ca/canadas-next-top-model/finalists/application-videos/#clip166411

Tara:

Out of all of the girls, Tara seemed to want to Canada's next top model most, so I'm glad she's getting the chance. She's gorgeous and I'm excited to see more of her and all the other girls tonight!
http://watch.ctv.ca/canadas-next-top-model/finalists/application-videos/#clip166401ca

4 comments:

Marian said...

Happy belated birthday to your blog honey, keep up the yummy posts. I have never watched Canada's next top model but so should!
muah x
marian

www.janetteria.com said...

Happy Bday Ur great blog! ;)

Tara is beautiful!

XoXo

Anonymous said...

I like Canada's topmodels much more then the German ones :).

Reena Rai said...

Happy blog birthday my lovely! Keep up the great work, I love reading your blog.

x