Friday, September 25, 2009

Sick Days

I've had to take a few sick days this week, which does not look good for my bank account, as I won't be getting paid, but probably are good for my health. I had an abcess drained on Tuesday and didn't go to work Tuesday or Wednesday. I did go on Thursday, but it was tough on my wound, plus I had to go back to the doctor today, so I took today off as well. I'm pretty sure it is healing up well though.

Enough of the gross stuff! Tomarrow will be spent helping my mom at the estate/garage sale we're holding at my house. In exchange, my mom had offered to put away half of the profits for the bf and I's trip to Europe next year. So if you're in Calgary and looking to go to a sweet estate/garage sale tomarrow...

These photos are from Wednesday. The background is hazy because they were doing a controlled burn outside the city (I live fairly close to the edge).

22 comments:

past the point said...

You're looking great even so. Love this! A friend of mine got her flu shot and now has a cold..dang.

oh...have a restful weekend. & I updated.

the oaks said...

So sorry to hear about that. I hope you feel better and have a great weekend. Adorable bag. I like your top so much too.

www.janetteria.com said...

Hope U feel better, doll!

Love Ur top!

Xoxo

ellie said...

Hope you are better. Best of luck on the sale..for your trip.

You look great!

Rosie Unknown said...

I love that shirt! Hope you feel better soon!

daisychain said...

gorgeous girl,

I hate taking sick days, as I work so few hours, I lose 1/4 of my monthly wage just for one day off!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-wishing you a speedy recovery, this is a great casual chic outfit!!

Rohini said...

Love the top. :)

Xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are absolutely adorable. I only hope you begin to feel better. Hopefully the weekend will be a good way for you to recoup. Get well soon! :)

yiqin; said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Lovely bag.

Marian said...

hello honey, hope you are feeling better. get well soon!
x
marian

Kendra Alexandra said...

pretty autumn pictures

Jocelynne said...

If I lived in Calgary I definitely would have hit up that garage sale! Anyways, I hope you're having a speedy recovery and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Take care :) x

Valencia Lia said...

Adore the bag that you're carrying !! heeeee

Ohhhh my,I do hope you're feeling better. I have now and can't wait for you to bounce back too <3

FashionJazz said...

So sorry to hear u are not feeling well, hope u get better soon and thanks so much for your comment on my blog : )

xxx

FashionJazz said...

And I luv ur casual and chic out fit, u look great even though you are not feeling well!

xx

Becky Tjandera said...

get well soon dear ! hope you have fun . and i love your look , simple but still looks great :D

Flavia Flanders said...

Cute outfit.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

thanks for the recent comment on the Perfect Palette :)

Taylor Sterling said...

OOH your so cute! Hope you feel better!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

awww thats really sweet of your mom.

hope the sale goes great.

Rand said...

hope you get better soon
+love the bag