Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A quick outfit pic

Hey, this is going to be a bit of a short one, as I'm writing it while eat breakfast (a poptart and apple sauce) before work (I don't start until ten). here's an outfit I wore Sunday to chill out and run a few errands. Oh, and I'm thinking of making a resolution to try to post at least two outfits a week. This is mostly because I feel like I'm in a rut with what I wear to work, since nobody sees it because it's covered with a lab coat anyway. But I think looking nice (even if I'm the only one who knows) will make me feel happier at work! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Dress: H&M
Jeans (worn as leggings. Are these now jeggings? I don't know, the word confuses me): Buffalo
Boots: Pajar

22 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

haha i love the purple jeans, i think they work well as leggings :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I quite adore the juxtaposition between grunge and glamour proffered by the styling of those boots with a flirty frock. What a dynamic duo - you look divine!! :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Great dress!

ellie said...

hahahah..love the jeggings...cool purple.

cait said...

I love the print of the dress. Its great to wear something that makes you feel goood about dressing up..even if you hide it with a lab coat.

daisychain said...

fab outfit, love the colours

the oaks said...

I think its a cool color combo. Love the boots.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love the dress! Weren't you cold??

Jen said...

Really like this - I adore purple hues. You look so great with those curls! :)

marian said...

love the purple jeans! coloured jeans are always fun.
hope you are well
xx
marian.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Snazzy!

Glendy said...

I really like your boots! Your outfit reminds me of the newest grunge chic revival, keep it up girl ;)

Much love always,
Glendy

Silverbeige said...

I love that dress on you!It is good on you.
This winter my fav' colours are blue in different tones and white.

Kira Aderne said...

so cool mix and I love your boots!

Couture Carrie said...

Cute dress!
Love the jeggings too!

xoxox,
CC

HoneyBunny said...

What a cute dress!

Anonymous said...

great floral
love it, awesome look
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for your lovely comments, it means the world to me!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Cute outfit! Love the dress!

Denisa L said...

lovely dress!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

POP TART?! JEALOUS. I haven't had one in FOREVER. Man, I miss pop-tarts.

And I remember seeing that dress at H&M. Love the floral print!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

cass and cady said...

thanks for the note. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

mazzie may said...

thanks so much for the note. i hope you are having an amazing weekend. can't wait for more outfit posts!