Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bows and Tea

Yesterday my bow necklace from Kellie and ChinaCherie arrived and it's every bit as cute as in the pictures! I love it so much and wore it today. Lately, I've had a bit of a love affair with bows. Like this amazing Aquilano.Rimondi dress! (Photo from style.com).

Tonight I went out with some very fashionable ladies for coffee (which ended up being tea and snacks). I love talking to people about fashion. It always makes me excited and inspired.

Cardigan: Jacob
Top: Joe Fresh Style
Jeans: French Connection
Boots: Shelly's
Necklace: ChinaCherie

14 comments:

daisychain said...

that is such a gorgeous necklace, I love bows too.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Love that dress and your interpretation.

ellie said...

awesome necklace! I love the bow. Aw, that's great to go out and talk fashion. That seldom ever happens for me..but we aren't that fashionable, anyway.

www.janetteria.com said...

Just amazing!

By the way I am moving my blog. (www.janetteria.com), but I have a big problem with DNS of blogger.com and now the blog update is not working. I want let me know this. Please don't forget to visit this blog, because I have a new post for every day and I love you all. ♥

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'm loving that necklace! It's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace. I love when necklaces or any kind of jewelry is unique and different like that!

Olive Tee said...

love the necklace!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx

ivy's closet said...

I love the last pic of the neclace.

Jen said...

Love the bow! I'm a huge fan of bows. So pretty!

Shayda said...

*gasp* i love that necklace

FashionJazz said...

Luv ur necklace!! Hope ur well! xx

Anonymous said...

cute necklace!
thanks for sharing
love the blog, keep it up
and thanks for the sweet comments, means the world

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Ashling said...

I'm all about bows this season! Love your necklace. xo

Anonymous said...

Aaah, that bow necklace is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you that it's finally arrived :DD