Thursday, April 8, 2010

Springtime in Alberta

So, we have been a bit spoiled with good weather here in March, so now Mother Nature is getting us back in April. This picture was taken out of my back door at about 7 pm when I finally got home from work. April snow brings I don't know.

Here is my first makeup look using Maybelline EyeStudio. For this look I used the gel eyeliner in Eggplant, the XXL PRO mascara in Curl and the Colour Plush eyeshadow palatte in Taupe Temptress. I like the look, even though it's a lot more makeup than I usually wear. I really like the brush that comes with the eyeshadow palette because it has one end that works really good to apply smudgy eyeshadow along the lower lash line.

Also, please remember to enter my outfit contest!

17 comments:

ellie said...

oh..I feel for you..I keep wondering if we'll get a spring snow too. Denver got one.

I do like the egg plant color.

cass and cady said...

shivers at the thought of snow. I think the eye shadow looks very natural.

Unknown said...

I don't want to think of snow. Ours finally left a few weeks ago. but we've had some ice in the rain, lately.

Cool instructions about getting the effect. Great job!

Style Stars said...

i like the shimmer in this color! pretty :)

xx

fall in love with a shooting star...
youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

awesome make-up!
Here is sunny...but in March snowed:))

Unknown said...

hope the snow melts soon. love the eyeshadow.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm pretty sure we won't be getting anymore snow around here... but you never know in Wisconsin!

Audrey Allure said...

Cute makeup look!

Cafe Fashionista said...

So basically I need that Taupe Temptress eyeshadow. Gorgeous!! :)

lily said...

Darn snow.

Great color choice for your eyes.

Mari said...

Ahh, i wish i had artistic talent like you =) I love that you put a pretty face forward on the silly weather.

XOX!

-The Girl at the Atelier's Closet

Jen said...

Rubbish snow! Hopefully it's all gone here now - it's been lovely and warm the past few days! Sorry to rub it in!

Tori said...

Wow! Its snowing there? Its like 90degrees here, which is way to hot.
very pretty eye makeup.

E said...

Good Goddamn that's a lot of snow for April! Though I conveniently forget my days in upstate NY when similar things happened. Lovin' that color on you.

Pemuda Internet said...

hallo...nice to meet you..
visit my blog
happy blogging

meraldia said...

Is it still snowing?!!

Unknown said...

I hope your boyfriend still knows you from playing with the eye-make up. Once I got in a bit of trouble with mine because he said I looked like a vampire and scared him. We were going to a club after all. I had to look the part.