Thursday, January 6, 2011

Triumphant Return?


So, it's been a while. I apologize (like I always do) for the unannounced little break. It started with a lack of inspiration to a promotion at work to moving last weekend. Yet, here I am, back at it.

As I mentioned above, I got a promotion at work, meaning I now work in an office setting in customer service, rather than in the lab. Which is nice because it means I get to dress up more for work and all that. Also, I get to wear contacts to work, which is awesome since I hate wearing glasses (contacts are prohibited in the lab for safety reasons).

So here's what I wore to work yesterday. I need to go do a little shopping for dress pants, since I only have two pairs.

Also, I'm not really sure what was going on with my camera. The pictures looked fine on my camera, but are all funny now that I've uploaded them. I guess it doesn't like the lighting in my new house since it's a bit dim. I will have to experiment a bit.

Also, I cut and dyed my hair (I'm not sure if you can notice due to the picture quality). I'll try to post a better picture next time!

Top: Joe Fresh Style
Pants: Mario Serrani
Shoes: Via Uno
Jacket: Buffalo David Bitton

11 comments:

yiqin; said...

i want to dye my hhair too!

better days said...

I'm glad you're back! Great about the promotion and move too.

Oh..about the 'shooting'..yes, that did happen in our area. The shooter shot himself after he left. He was a policeman's son.

ellie said...

Yeah! GO YOU! Love the hairstyle. Sweet jacket.

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous hair, darling Meg!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Congratulations on your promotions!! I love it when I can dress up for work! You look great!! xoxoxoxo

molly said...

That's so great about the promotion and the move.

lucy and sarah said...

Can't wait for all those new outfits. Cool Hairstyle.

ivy's closet said...

Really love the update!

daisychain said...

Yay, you are back! xox

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

congrats on the promotion! This looks like such a casual and cute outfit, something I'd totally wear too :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

King Fashion said...

This outfit is so beautiful! I love your style.